Jon Wiener is a contributing editor to The Nation magazine and an IFA member. He published an article today in response to Senator Steinberg’s Proposed legislation that would require California public higher education institutions to accept select online courses, even those offered by 3rd party profit making companies.
- State Senate should reject Governor’s unconstitutionally nominated Regents
- CFHE statement on the nomination of Betsy DeVos as Secretary of Education
- The $48 fix: Reclaiming California’s Master Plan for Higher Education
- Defense of Undocumented and other Vulnerable Categories of Students
- A Statement of Principles for Choosing New University of California Chancellors