The IFA opposes the alarming attack on tenure at our fellow public university system, the University of Wisconsin, and calls on President Napolitano and the UC Regents to affirm unambiguously the UC’s commitment to tenure and to academic freedom.
- Post-Charlottesville Statement
- State Senate should reject Governor’s unconstitutionally nominated Regents
- CFHE statement on the nomination of Betsy DeVos as Secretary of Education
- The $48 fix: Reclaiming California’s Master Plan for Higher Education
- Defense of Undocumented and other Vulnerable Categories of Students